Is Subconscious Imprinting only for emotional problems since it’s dealing with an emotional root?
No! Subconscious Imprinting is beneficial for almost any issue you are experiencing. Although it is based on healing the emotional root issue, the symptoms that you are experiencing may not seem related to emotions at all.
These are some common conditions that can be treated with Subconscious Imprinting:
Back pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines, chronic pain
Insomnia, nightmares, restless sleep, always tired, low energy
Depression, Anxiety, poor memory, stress, no patience, mood disorders, anger issues, burnout
Sabotage patterns, inability to get ahead in life, feel stuck in life, not living the life you want, easily triggered.
Bloating, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, heartburn
PMS, painful periods, irregular menstruation
I’ve literally tried everything and nothing has helped.
What makes subconscious imprinting different?
For someone who has tried what seems to be every modality out there and nothing has seemed to help – Subconscious Imprinting is especially right for you. This is unlike any modality you’ve probably ever tried. Likely, the deep emotional issue that you’ve been holding on to hasn’t been addressed leading to very little relief from whatever you are struggling with. I find that by using Subconscious Imprinting and acupuncture together, the results are even more amplified.
Many of the symptoms we experience in our lives are tied to beliefs, experiences and traumas that happened when we were young. These environments, experiences, emotions and events shape our entire life and we unconsciously live our lives based on something we decided when we were young.
Repressed feelings, emotions and beliefs often start expressing themselves in a multitude of ways as we age. The body has been repressing them for so long that it is eventually unable to repress them anymore and it gives us a very clear sign (such as pain) that we are no longer able to ignore.
What does a Subconscious Imprinting/Acupuncture session look like?
There are 5 steps included in a Subconscious Imprinting/acupuncture session.
- Reason: We will look at your health history and go through what you are experiencing. We will be come clear on the reason for your session and what you are looking to achieve.
- Reveal: Through muscle testing, we’ll reveal the “root cause” of the disharmony or dis-ease you’re experiencing in your physical, emotional or spiritual life. The root-cause is often a hidden belief or decision you made due to a specific life event, experience, trauma or influence.
- Acupuncture: Once the root-cause has been revealed and we have discussed your main concerns, needles are inserted to help treat the root issue and address your main concern.
- Reprogram: After the needles are inserted and your body has relaxed you will guided through a specific process that will uncover the patterns that are limiting you and reprogram the subconscious mind with a new one. New empowering beliefs and decisions are imprinted to create new outcomes that align with the life, emotions, health and actions you desire. Think of it like a “software” upgrade!
- Restore: Now that the “software” that’s been running subconsciously has been reprogrammed, you’re like a computer that’s been Restored to its original settings. Think of it like erasing your computer of the viruses, and installing new apps that are way cooler and more aligned with who you want to become and how you want to live.
How many sessions will I need and how often?
It varies person to person but the average amount of sessions for treating a specific issue are 4 – 7. Sometimes people notice massive shifts in just 1 session while others require more. Sessions are spaced out between 1-2 weeks as the body needs time to process through the changes that were made.
780-419-2600 to book appointments.
Located at St. Albert Acupuncture & Wellness
Suite #315, 7 St. Anne Street, St. Albert, AB
(It’s in the same building as Cajun House and Investors Group.)
There is free two-hour parking out front. It can be quite full around lunch and dinner due to Cajun House. I recommend parking at 7-Eleven on the corner for alternative parking.